Thursday, August 22, 2013

SHOLLEI PROBE



#SHOLLEI PROBE,This is what she said during the probe:""I am only a professional doing her job,Shollei: My suspension was not on the agenda for the Mombasa meeting.: The JSC did not tell me the reasons I had been sent away on compulsory leave.
Fire! " I have been stripped in public, my reputation has been taken away, I want to regain it. I have nothing more to lose" Am clear, respectful, I know what my job description is and I work very hard at it.: I am a no nonsense manager, yes some people may construe it as militant or authoritarian.have had issues with Commissioner Ominde who has taunted me from the very beginning.On the issues of allowances, JSC has access and can show the documentation.I have had issues with Ahmednassir over the last few months.On the issues of allowances, JSC has access and can show the documentation.My reputation has been taken away from me. I would rather lose my job and regain my reputation.If there are mispractices of procurement,they should not be directed to me, they should be directed to the tender committe.I do not sit in the tender committee of the Judiciary, the law does not permit me. have never received a warning letter or one demanding that I go on compulsory leave before. I am in a job where I report to different people, regarding different things.have a good working relationship with the Chief Justice. He is very supportive.I have no idea about what transpired in the Mombasa JSC meeting.""


No comments: